ERP Implementation Consultant
Work with customers:
Survey business administration processes and analyze customer requirements for ERP business
Deploy, install, train and support customers in the process of using ERP software products
Work with IT Department:
Test, operate, evaluate the suitability of software for customer requirements.
Convey customer feedback on the business, management process to the technical department and propose solutions for system improvement
Work with other departments:
Transfer of project information to sales and customer care
Regularly update the progress of project implementation and report periodically or upon request to higher levels
- Graduated from University / College of Economics, Economic Information System, Finance, Accounting
- Experience in implementing other ERP solutions
- Ability to communicate well
- Attractive salary
- 13th salary month
- Working hours are flexible. Off Saturday, Sunday, Christmas holidays and public holidays, New Year in accordance with the Labor Law.
- State social insurance regime
- Enjoy comprehensive health insurance packages from leading insurance companies in Vietnam.
- Annual health examination
- Good opportunities for advancement, clear development roadmap, friendly working environment, enhance creativity and self-management skills